Sylfirm X is the latest innovation in RP (repeated ultra-short pulse) microneedling technology that reacts to ONLY abnormal blood vessels and tissue to selectively treat increased pigmentation and vascular lesions—it is the only RF microneedling device approved to safely treat neovascularities including hard-to-treat conditions like rosacea and melasma. This latest generation system is clinically proven to safely and effectively address a number of issues.
Sylfirm X Targets The Following Concerns
- Tired looking and aging eyes (eyelids can be treated to the lash line)
- Face, Neck and Body Skin-Tightening
- Stretch Marks
- Acne scars
- Lifts & Tightens lax skin
- Minimizes Fine lines & Wrinkles (especially the “barcode” lines around mouth)
- Minimizes Pores
- Improves overall texture & tone
- Reduces Stretch marks and Cellulite
- Promotes Scalp Circulation, can be used with PRP for hair restoration
- Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Targets Acne and sebum production
How Does It Work
A robotic system ensures the precise application of the evenly-layered electrodes to reach the desired depth during treatment. By covering all dermal layers, microneedling treatments are faster, more effective, and more comfortable for patients. Eight different modes to choose from depending on the goals of the treatment.
The Sylfirm X Device Benefits
Choosing Sylfirm X technology comes with a number of benefits:
- Quicker treatments
- Minimal discomfort for patients
- Minimally invasive
- Incredible results
- Minimal or no downtime
- Immediately visible results for many patients
How many Sylfirm X treatments are needed?
Many patients will see visible improvement in their skin within just one treatment. Depending on the specific patient and their goals, up to five treatments may be recommended. Semi annual maintenance treatments are the best way to stay ahead of an aging, vascular, pigmentation prone complexion. Ask us to create a custom package.